Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dear Curt (a quick note)

Dear Curt,

It's Thursday morning and I just realized something.  As always, I thought about you constantly yesterday, but I made it through lunch on a Wednesday without thinking about the last time I talked to you or wondering about what happened the last few moments of your life.  In a way, it makes me sad that it didn't cross my mind because every day you seem to get further away.  At the same time, I am relieved because I'm exhausted by all the thoughts I have of you and us, and Curt...I need the rest!!! 

Although here on Earth you seem to be fading away (and that scares me and breaks my heart) ...as each day passes it is one day closer that I will see you again...in Heaven...

I "heart" you :-)

I miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment